WILLS AND ESTATES
The death of a loved one brings inevitable change. It is therefore important that you have a Will which reflects your up-to-date wishes.
Our Lawyers have experience in all aspects of administering deceased estates. We can undertake the administration on behalf of your executor and provide practical advice to assist your executor in finalising your estate.
If claims are made against your estate or the validity of your Will is challenged, our Lawyers will investigate and advise you on the merits of your case and, if necessary, represent your executor or beneficiaries in resolving the dispute or in Court.
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH:
- Testamentary Trusts
- Discretionary and Unit Trusts
- Business and Estate Planning
- Guardianship Matters
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
- Deceased Estate Administration (including where there is no Will called Intestacy)
- Applications for Probate or Grants of Administration
- Other Court Applications
- Advising Executors on their Duties
- Advising Beneficiaries on their Rights
- Estate Litigation and Disputes ( including Family Provision Applications)