BANKING AND FINANCE
Our banking and finance law division has a wealth of experience in a wide range of lending transactions, be it personal or home loans, rural or commercial lending.
Our team provides practical solutions to issues which arise in the lending process to ensure a smooth process for all parties.
We can help you understand the terms and conditions of your loan.
We have experience in a diverse range of commercial lending transactions as well as negotiating private lending transactions.
Our lawyers have also successfully advised clients in relation to whether a loan should have been made or whether there are grounds for challenge
WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Advising on Loan Documents and Guarantees
- Preparing Security Documents for Private Lending
- Preparing Documents to Comply with the National Credit Code
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Lending
- Default Proceedings and Repossessions
- Mortgagee Sales
- Assessing whether a loan was correctly approved
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH:
- Business Structuring
- Business Acquisitions
- Business Succession, Shareholder & Management Agreements
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Hiring and Chattel Leases
- Partnerships, Companies & Trusts
- Planning and Environment
- Mining Resource and Resumption
- Personal Property Security Register