BANKING AND FINANCE LAWYERS ROCKHAMPTON
Our banking and finance law division has a wealth of experience in a wide range of lending transactions, be it personal or home loans, rural or commercial lending.
Our Rockhampton business lawyers team provides practical solutions to issues which arise in the lending process to ensure a smooth process for all parties.
We can help you understand the terms and conditions of your loan.
We have experience in a diverse range of commercial lending transactions as well as negotiating private lending transactions.
Our lawyers have also successfully advised clients in relation to whether a loan should have been made or whether there are grounds for challenge
WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Advising on Loan Documents and Guarantees
- Preparing Security Documents for Private Lending
- Preparing Documents to Comply with the National Credit Code
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Lending
- Default Proceedings and Repossessions
- Mortgagee Sales
- Assessing whether a loan was correctly approved
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH:
- Business Structuring
- Business Acquisitions
- Business Succession, Shareholder & Management Agreements
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Hiring and Chattel Leases
- Partnerships, Companies & Trusts
- Planning and Environment
- Mining Resource and Resumption
- Personal Property Security Register