PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT LAWYERS ROCKHAMPTON
Planning and Environment laws and other Government legislation can have a significant impact on the use of your land and business.
Our Planning and Environment lawyers have extensive experience advising clients in relation to all aspects of land use. We can advise you how the laws and regulations impact your everyday land use, a subdivision of your property and/or sale of your property. Planning and Environment laws are also relevant where a Local or State Government seeks to resume part or all of your property.
We are one of the few regional firms in Central Queensland who practice in this area and our senior lawyers who practice in this area of law have extensive experience in relation to the areas mentioned above.
WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Advice on Land Use
- Subdivision of your Property
- Sale of your Property
- Local or State Government Acquisition including
- Easements for a Road Widening Projects or other Public Use;
- Electricity/Power Line acquisition or other Public Use;
- State Development Area acquisitions
- Compensation disputes and negotiations;
- Planning and development appeals and litigation;
- Environment regulation, appeals, enforcement action and litigation;
- Contaminated land issues;
- Development offences;
- Valuation Appeals and other Land Court Litigation.
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH:
- Business Structuring
- Business Acquisitions
- Business Succession, Shareholder & Management Agreements
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Hiring and Chattel Leases
- Partnerships, Companies & Trusts
- Banking and Finance
- Mining Resource and Resumption
- Personal Property Security Register