BUSINESS ACQUISITION LAWYERS ROCKHAMPTON
Whether you’ve done it before or you’re doing so for the first time, buying an established, independent business poses a unique set of challenges.
Whilst the acquisition of an existing, successful business may prove to be a no-brainer, often things aren’t always what they seem, or may change rapidly with the onset of a new business owner.
Trying to address the array of issues that often arise in the acquisition of a business is not only time-consuming but fraught with significant consequences if things are missed.
To avoid the pitfalls, consult our Rockhampton Business Lawyers team for assistance with:
- Purchasing strategy – assets only or shares (if applicable)
- Assessing associated tax implications
- All legal aspects of due diligence
- Leasing (including retail shop leasing)
- Buying a business as a “going concern”
- The actual purchase contract/agreement
- Transfer duty
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH:
- Business Structuring
- Business Succession, Shareholder & Management Agreements
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Hiring and Chattel Leases
- Partnerships, Companies & Trusts
- Banking and Finance
- Planning and Environment
- Mining Resource and Resumption
- Personal Property Security Register