COMMERCIAL LEASING LAWYERS ROCKHAMPTON
If you’re considering a commercial lease, at the outset you need to understand that there are various types of commercial leases, depending on the type of business that will be run from the premises.
In this context, there is no such thing as a lease agreement that fits all businesses, despite what may be told to you.
For example, if you’re opening a cafe or a retail outlet, your lease will generally be governed by relevant legislation. In Queensland, this is the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 and it imposes numerous conditions on both the Landlord and Tenant that you need to be aware of before considering the lease agreement.
We frequently draft and negotiate all types of leases for both landlords and tenants. We have extensive experience in the acquisition and disposal of commercial, retail, industrial and residential properties.
- Retail, commercial and industrial leasing
- Due diligence
- Reviewing lease documents
- Complex leasing negotiations
- Retail legislation compliance
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH:
- Business Structuring
- Business Acquisitions
- Business Succession, Shareholder & Management Agreements
- Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Hiring and Chattel Leases
- Partnerships, Companies & Trusts
- Banking and Finance
- Planning and Environment
- Mining Resource and Resumption
- Personal Property Security Register